Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Astrolololology

To me, Astrology signs have always been rather, well, I don't know how to put this nicely-pointless, annoying, i don't know, non-purposeful. Sometimes when I look in a random magazine I pick up( because i don't understand why you would want to read some of the magazines being published now), I see my "monthly horoscope". Of course in February, all of them for every single month have to do with, "oh! you will fall in love and everything will be happy and pink". Stuff like that. Seem like me? I didn't think so...Sure, sometimes they can be true-but sometimes what they say could be true of anybody. Over the years, some horoscopes have said that my sign is Scorpio while some have said Sagittarius- i don't really know how that happens, but anyways. One goes from October 23-November 21(Scorpio), and the other one (Sagittarius) goes from November 22-December21. Although I highly highly doubt it, someone could believe that this could be an "influence" on my no good decision making skills...I really really hate making decisions. One horoscope website said that the following was my horoscope for may 4th...
Tue May 4: Maternal Moon
The ties that connect you to your family should be especially strong today while the maternal Moon zips through your fourth house of home and family. Intuition is strong, so pay attention to any hunches you might have now. The past has a funny way of influencing the present and the future, so take a good, long look at yours. Where have you been and where would you like to go? Beneficial colours are pearl white and teal. Lucky numbers are 11 and 17.
Since spring break I have been tanner than I was so i guess white has looked better on me than before...and i guess i have always loved teal, but the rest to me is jibber-jab. Anyways, this relates to the play in many ways because of the characters' opposing views. This is shown when Romeo says, "O, I am Fortune's fool!" (3.1.142) because fortune/fate is something they believe determines their future. Also, maybe that fortune is responsible for Tybalt's fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment